Per Amendment 2 (Florida Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative) regulations, you must first have a diagnosed medical condition that qualifies you to receive marijuana for medicinal purposes.
Qualifying Conditions Per Amendment 2
- HIV – Positive Status For Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- AIDS – Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome
- Chronic Nonmalignant Pain, and comparable medical conditions.
- PTSD – Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Other debilitating medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to those enumerated, and for which a physician believes that the medical use of marijuana would likely outweigh the potential health risks for a patient.
Other Possible Qualifying Conditions For A Medical Marijuana Card In Florida
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bell’s Palsy
- Cyclical Vomiting
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable BowelSyndrome
- Lou Gehrig’s Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Muscle Spasms
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Opioid Use Disorder
- Opiate Dependence
- Severe and Chronic Pain
- Severe Nausea
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Sjogren’s Syndrome
- Skeletal Muscular Spasticity
- Interstitial Cystitis
If you’re a new patient, you’ll need to complete this form before your appointment. You can bring it with you to your first appointment or submit it here.
Once you’ve completed the intake form, schedule an appointment to meet with a doctor.